Designing and installing security, automation and fire systems for residential, commercial and government applications since 1984.
A Closer Look at Ener-Tel
Ener-Tel has been providing cutting-edge, but proven technology to our customers since 1984. Today, we are one of the state’s leading security companies and West Texas’ largest. Colleges, school districts, government agencies, private businesses and homeowners trust Ener-Tel for their systems needs. Why? Because we are serious about what we design, install, and service; we employ only the top professionals in our industry; and we love what we do.
Our main office and warehouse is situated on a 2.7 acre fenced lot at 4512 Adobe Drive in San Angelo, Texas. Our location consists of over 4,700 square feet of office space and 8,000 square feet of warehouse area. We maintain a classroom type facility and regularly schedule customer training classes and product demonstrations.
Our Abilene office is located on 1290 South Willis Street in the Commerce Plaza Office Building. Our Abilene location is a fully functional, stand-alone office staffed with some of the best in the industry.
Our customers know that Ener-Tel’s service and quality make their lives easier. And we are committed to proving them right, year after year.
When you’re ready to see what Ener-Tel can do for you, let us know.
A Cut Above
- We are the largest security AND largest fire alarm company.
- We are one of only nine UL-listed Fire Alarm Installation companies in Texas.
- Ener-Tel’s employees hold more certifications than anyone else in town, or in West Texas. We employ more licensed fire alarm installers, more NICET certified experts, more Fire Alarm Planning Superintendents, more Residential Alarm Superintendents, and more HVAC licensees than our competitors.
- Ener-Tel is the only West Texas company approved by TSA for airport security.
- We are the only West Texas security company of our size that is both locally-owned and locally managed.
- Every Ener-Tel employee is licensed by the Texas Private Security Bureau.